THE SAFEST PLACE


đź““Proverbs 18:10
_The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. (KJV)_

Actually, nobody wants to be endangered, rather, we all want to feel safe. This is the reason why safety is very importance. Many people trust their wealth as their safety. Others trust families, friends, and love ones as their safety. Unfortunately for them, all these cannot assure safety; they are all perishable. However, blessed are those whose strength comes from the Lord and trust in Him (Psalm 84:5, 12).

As a matter of fact, it is only those who trust in the Lord have the assurance of His safety. It is obvious in our text that safety is found in the Lord; the righteous run to Him and are safe. How can you run to someone you trust not for safety or protection? Therefore, for us to enjoy the safety from God, we must revere Him by entrusting our lives to Him, as well as serving Him from the bottom of our hearts.

David said, "I love you, Lord; you are my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety" (Psalm 18:1-2, nlt). Beloved, where is your place of safety? Is God your refuge and strong tower? Like David, let your protection be found in God because He is always dependable. Wealth is uncertain and man is mortal, but God is always faithful. Therefore, run to Him now for safety and He will cover you with His feathers, and shelter you with His wings.

_*Further Study: Psalm 91:1-12*_

đź””REMEMBER, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SAFETY, LOOK UP TO GOD.
________________________________
For questions, teachings, and other Bible studies help, call or WhatsApp +233 24 869 4790.
(VISIT https://psphilipamponsah.blogspot.com FOR MORE MESSAGES)
________________________________
HAVE A GOOD DAY!
God richly bless you.
_*Please share         ©Ps Philip Amponsahđź’Ą*_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRACTICALIZE YOUR CHRISTIAN FAITH

THE UNCHANGEABLE DEPENDABLE GOD

WHAT COMES TO THE MIND