ACKNOWLEDGING GOD'S ABILITY IN YOU

đź““Philippians 4:13
_I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (KJV)_

Many people are stagnant in so many areas of their life because they set limits for themselves. In what sense? They acknowledge and say that they can't move on; they admit that they can't be victorious or successful, and can't move out of their trouble. So they remain in it. Their negative acknowledgements bring them limitations. The fact is, what we acknowledge is what we act upon. When you acknowledge that you can't, surely, you can't and thus, you set limit for yourself. Nevertheless, as Christians, we must acknowledge the ability of God in us through Christ Jesus. God is able to save, deliver, heal, bless, and the like. When we acknowledge that, His ability will work in our life.

Apostle Paul acknowledged God's ability in him. So he declared, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" - Philippians 4:13. Actually, Paul did not limit himself in what he can do as a servant of God because he knew Christ was his strength. Likewise, if we would acknowledge God's ability in us as His children and would say what His Word says, then God's power would be activated in our inside and would begin to work powerfully for us as it is. But if we don't acknowledge God's ability in us, then we would begin to set limits, saying, "I am too young to do that, I can't change from that attitude, I can't go any further, I can't be healed, I can't make it", and that would surely be our stand.

Beloved, remember, when Jeremiah limited himself by saying, "Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child," the LORD said unto him, "Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak" - Jeremiah 1:6,7. Where in your life have you set limits? Are you going to limit God because of how you see yourself or the situation? Don't say you can't. Acknowledge God's ability in you. Christ Jesus is your strength. You can be saved. You can change from that attitude. You can be healed. You can pass the exams. You can have a peaceful marriage. You can make it. Acknowledge that and say, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

_*Further Study: Philemon 6, Jeremiah 1:5-8.*_

đź””REMEMBER, ALL YOU NEED IS OBEDIENCE IN CHRIST.
________________________________
For questions, teachings, and other Bible studies help, call or WhatsApp +233 24 869 4790.
*(VISIT https://psphilipamponsah.blogspot.com FOR MORE MESSAGES)*
________________________________
HAVE A GOOD DAY!
God richly bless you.
_*Please share*_         _*©Ps Philip Amponsahđź’Ą*_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRACTICALIZE YOUR CHRISTIAN FAITH

THE UNCHANGEABLE DEPENDABLE GOD

WHAT COMES TO THE MIND